Product Details Bitron 55C - 55 watts - Maximum flow through without bypass 6,500 lph - Suitable for ponds up to 60 m³ - maximum pump performance 30,000 lph, aid with the elimination of suspended algae (green water) The Bitron UVC clarifier, specially developed for garden ponds, is packed with...
Bitron 55C - 55 watts - Maximum flow through without bypass 6,500 lph - Suitable for ponds up to 60 m³ - maximum pump performance 30,000 lph, aid with the elimination of suspended algae (green water) The Bitron UVC clarifier, specially developed for garden ponds, is packed with technology and innovation. Automatic cleaning for the new Bitron C series means that a cleaning rotor is continuously activated by the water flow around the quartz tube. Unique combination of UVC light and permanent magnet prevents the calcification of important pump and filter parts. All Bitron clarifiers have an integrated cleaning system and indicator light or inspection window. All UVC’s have a cable length of 5 metres and come with a 2 year guarantee (excluding lamp).
Bitron C range:
- With automatic self-cleaning
- Individually adjustable flow control
- Clear water through flocculation of algae
- Visual function check
- High-quality workmanship in impact-resistant plastic
- Simple installation thanks to an extensive range of connection accessories
- Safely and effectively removes bacteria and germs (through UVC radiation)
- Suitable for ponds up to 60 m³
- Elimination of suspended algae (green water)
- Reduction of harmful bacteria and pathogen levels
- UVC radiation is at its best at all times thanks to patented, autonomous bulb cleaning
- Bypass technology enables optimal irradiation of the polluted water, even at high flow through rates
- Individual water flow adjustment for optimal adaptation to the connected filter pump
- Integrated magnets protect the UVC technology against limescale deposits
- Visual function check of the UVC bulb
- 100 %, VDE-certified safety; does not cause eye injuries
- Quick release technology for easy bulb replacement
- High quality workmanship with impact resistant plastic housing
- Incl. high quality UVC bulb
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee in conjunction with the OASE flow through filters, BioSmart, BioTec and ProfiClear
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H - 600 x 180 x 198mm
Power Consumption (watt) - 55
Turnover rate max. (l/h) - 30000
Connection Cable (m) - 5
Guarantee (excl. wearing parts) - 2
Operating Cost - 129.89
Pump Outlet Size - 1", 1 1/4" & 1 1/2"
Outlet connection - 2"
Inlet connection - 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2"