Biotec 30 filter - Suitable for a decorative pond (no fish) of up to 120,000 litres, or Suitable for a pond with fish of up to 60,000 litres and suitable for a koi pond up to 30,000 litres.
The Biotec range of filters are a flow-through and multi-chamber filter that filters pollutants out of the pond water not just mechanically but primarily through biological processes. The colonization of special micro-organisms is a proven method for breaking down harmful substances. Biotec has been scientifically developed and tested and when properly used in continuous implementation insures crystal clear water and optimum biological relationships.
- High-capacity mechanical-biological flow-through and multichamber filters for clear ponds
- Special filter materials are used in all Biotec filters for effective biological cleaning
- All Biotec filters (except Biotec 30) have a cleaning mechanism for cleaning the filter foams and a pollutant level indicator
- It is a simple matter to connect an OASE Bitron UVC clarifier
- Biotec filters can be recessed in the ground to up to 2/3 of their height
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H - 1200 x 800 x 730mm
Turnover rate max. (l/h) - 23000
Guarantee (excl. wearing parts) - 3
Pump Outlet Size - Outlet DN110 / Discharge DN75