Many in stock
Product Details 30,000 lph, 8.5m max. head, 650 watts - Formerly known as Profimax 30,000 These top class filtration and watercourse pumps get a large amount of water moving. For designing impressive watercourses and waterfalls, exclusive garden landscapes or for powerful displacement of pond water to the filtration system. The...
30,000 lph, 8.5m max. head, 650 watts - Formerly known as Profimax 30,000These top class filtration and watercourse pumps get a large amount of water moving. For designing impressive watercourses and waterfalls, exclusive garden landscapes or for powerful displacement of pond water to the filtration system. The 3 pumps in the Aquamax Expert range will handle course debris particles of up to 8mm in size. Pump motor comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Starting up the pump for the First time Immerse the unit in water for approximately 1 hour prior to switching it on for the first time. Following this, operate the unit for 10 minutes against an almost closed pressure socket. Reducing cap/plug is already fitted when delivered. Subsequently fit the hose/fountain to the outlet socket for normal operation. Please refer to the instruction manual for further details.
The Aquamax Expert offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee.
- Excellent flow rates for sophisticated filter systems of large watercourses and waterfalls.
- Coarse debris displacement of particles up to 8mm in size
- Electronic adjustment per remote control with the InScenio FM-Profimaster.
- Side 2" oulet for easier installation
- Long service life particularly at high capacities.
- Ergonomic handle for safe transport
- Can be set up underwater & dry
- Unique patented frost protection: The pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as - 20 degress C
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H - 420 x 240 x 262mm
Power Consumption (watt) - 650
Turnover rate max. (l/h) - 30000
Head of water max.(m) - 8.5
Connection Cable (m) - 10
Guarantee (excl. wearing parts) - 3 + 2 years
Operating Cost - 1535.1
Dry Installable - Y
Pump Outlet Size - 2 inches