Many in stock
Product Details 6,000 lph, 5.0m max. head, 110 watts,10m cable - Formerly Neptune 6000 With the Aquarius Universal range of pumps, ideal for fountains and water features. OASE has provided a solution for those seeking pumps with very small dimensions. The water inlet on each pump is at the base,...
6,000 lph, 5.0m max. head, 110 watts,10m cable - Formerly Neptune 6000With the Aquarius Universal range of pumps, ideal for fountains and water features. OASE has provided a solution for those seeking pumps with very small dimensions. The water inlet on each pump is at the base, making it ideal for water features with shallow water depths and the silent operation means you hear the sound of the water, not the pump.
The Aquarius Universal offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration via our website.
- The Aquarius Universal pump range is comprised of high-performance pumps with compact dimensions which are excellently suited for use in statuary fountains or decorative fountain systems in the garden, on the patio or on the balcony and indoors.
- Aquarius Universal pumps have low-level suction and have a very low noise level due to their quiet operation.
- Removable pedestal for installation where space is at a premium ( up to Aquarius Universal 12000)
- The Aquarius Universal range starting with the 600 model, Can be used underwater or in dry installations
- Easy adjustment of the flow rate
- Ideal for continuous operation
- All pumps are supplied with a 10m power cable.
- The pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as –20 °C.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
Dimensions (mm) L x W x H - 315 x 140 x 130
Power Consumption (watt) - 110
Turnover rate max. (l/h) - 6000
Head of water max.(m) - 5
Connection Cable (m) - 10
Guarantee (excl. wearing parts) - 3 + 2 years
Operating Cost - 259.79
Dry Installable - Y
Pump Outlet Size - 1"