bloom SILICA 1ltr Promotes a healthy plant through potassium silicate Highly concentrated potassium silicate 53.2% – the strongest available in the market worldwide Potassium silicate is important for plant growth – creates thick cell walls giving the plant protection against insect and fungus attacks Potassium silicate can not be...
bloom SILICA 1ltr
- Promotes a healthy plant through potassium silicate
- Highly concentrated potassium silicate 53.2% – the strongest available in the market worldwide
- Potassium silicate is important for plant growth – creates thick cell walls giving the plant protection against insect and fungus attacks
- Potassium silicate can not be translocated so continued application will give the best result
- Foliar application can be applied to control fungus outbreaks
- Highly alkaline and has an important handling method to receive the best result
- Application can be by setting the pH value to 7 in a vessel of water before adding to nutrient solution
- If using ‘bloom SILICA’ for raising the pH of nutrient solution then only lower the pH to desired level to reach the target pH required
- The bottle has ‘poison’ protruding from the bottle so no person will consume the product (as it is alkaline)
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Recirculating 0.17mls per litre
Soil 0.17mls per litre
Run to waste 0.33mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE
Recirculating: 1L = 5882L
Soil: 1L = 5882L
Run to waste: 1L = 3030L
bloom is a pioneer in natural science and has developed a range of products to produce the best results for your floriculture system.
Our bloom product range is blended with organic based ingredients, mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth.