bloom ROOTS 1ltr Promotes root development through natural plant extracts Should be used throughout the crop cycle to promote lush white root systems Is an excellent substitute for cloning gel Will help plant cuttings establish roots much quicker than other products – use it on your cuttings when transplanting...
bloom ROOTS 1ltr
- Promotes root development through natural plant extracts
- Should be used throughout the crop cycle to promote lush white root systems
- Is an excellent substitute for cloning gel
- Will help plant cuttings establish roots much quicker than other products – use it on your cuttings when transplanting into your grow system
- Will aid a plants ability to survive times of high stress eg; lack of water, high temperatures and diseases
- Can be used to repair root damage that has occurred from root zone infection or failure of watering systems
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Various natural plant extracts, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids.
Recirculating: 0.25-0.5mls per litre
Soil: 0.25-0.5mls per litre
Run to waste: 0.5-1mls per litre
Organic: 0.5-1mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE
Recirculating: 300ml = 1200L 1L = 4000L 2.5L = 10000L
Soil: 300ml = 1200L 1L = 4000L 2.5L = 10000L
Run to waste: 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
Organic 300ml = 600L 1L = 2000L 2.5L = 5000L
bloom is a pioneer in natural science and has developed a range of products to produce the best results for your floriculture system.
Our bloom product range is blended with organic based ingredients, mostly derived from plants, fungi or the earth.